One Major Update!

One Major Update!

Can Serellan LLC, make it happen? This depends on you as a community! We are coming down to the final days of the Kickstarter campaign and we are standing at $73K short of our $200,000 goal we need!

Kickstarter TAKEDOWN Page

After receiving ton of fan feedback, comments, and forum posts. Christian Allen pushed out one Major Update!

New Video

We at Serellan LLC are dedicated to prove that this genre of gaming is still out there. The only way we can make this happen is with you, as a community to stand up and show the “publishers” that we are tired of new-generation shooters, that we want to take a step back to our roots.

Lets stand up as one and push this major Kickstarter update to everyone!

This Post Has 13 Comments

1. Leownitas says:

Nice idea , cant pledge but , gotta get that , epic idea !!!

2. Yanni Aboudi says:

i wish this game was free i want to be in the marines one day when i grow up and i really want this game

3. Winter says:

This will be the best game ever if it comes out.

• Bob says:

Sorry I can’t donate, but I would LOVE to see this come to life. I love the slow-paced, reatislic shooters, like ARMA, and this should be a nice addition to the collection. A Canadian team/character/map would be cool too. Good luck guys!

4. CanadianClassic says:

For me personally Id like to see a slow paced game Ultra high realism with CQB and HUGE maps like ARMA. No B.S kit crap like the mav or a uav or the call of duty crap just you a rifle a sidearm maybe a grenade and a small squad. Id also like to see a canadian map or even mention Canada in the NATO faction because every shooter the allies are always american. Rifles kill in 1 0r 2 shots because thats realistic kills not half a mag to the chest and you dont get a kill.

5. jason says:

great video,hope to see this game come to life!!

6. larrlzz says:

Support these guys!!! I’m a console player all the way. I would love to see something like this come out. Operation Flashpoint is just too big. Tight urban scenarios and realism is the way to go. It’s a shame that the deadline is so close,I don’t think you’ll make it. You should still make a effort to make this game though,we will buy it!

7. Anthony says:

Hell YEAH!!!! I am Definitely looking forward to this game! Sounds like a mix of everything we want!

8. JRock says:

When you say “consoles”, do you mean both HD consoles? I’m all for supporting, but it would prove pointless to support a game that’s not coming to your console.

9. TheCanadian says:

Sorry I can’t donate, but I would LOVE to see this come to life. I love the slow-paced, realistic shooters, like ARMA, and this should be a nice addition to the collection. A Canadian team/character/map would be cool too. Good luck guys!

10. Mike says:

It’s awesome to finally see someone breaking away from the norm and making a game (shooter especially) that makes you think and produces real consequences for the actions you take. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out and keep on truckin!

11. Cleivison says:

It’s awesome to finllay see someone breaking away from the norm and making a game (shooter especially) that makes you think and produces real consequences for the actions you take. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out and keep on truckin!

12. Kestas says:

Nice a old time waiting some like swat.. I want see how make this game and wat graphics engine use.